About Me

My photo
Love to read? Then this is the blog for you! I love to read and spent a great deal of my youth at the library, Disney World or running from my sister. And, yes, that photo is of me and the beautiful Evil Queen from Snow White. You will find my reviews on Amazon, GoodReads, Christianbook.com, BAM, Pinterest and FB, as well.

Saturday, July 7, 2018

"Everything We Give (Everything #3)" by Kerry Lonsdale


36647644

Warning: Spoiler Alert! If you are reading this and have not read the first two books in the series, stop and read those first! If you have read the first two, I don’t give anything away about the third.

“Everything We Left Behind” ended with Lacy walking up to James on the beach, giving him a business card and telling him “I believe you know someone who might need this… He’s been looking for me.” I was quite surprised when "Everything We Give”, which wraps up the Everything series, began with Ian (Aimeee’s husband).

This book is Ian’s story. Chapters about his childhood and youth are interspersed throughout chapters of his current life. We learn why he is the way he is, but most importantly, we learn why he may be looking for Lacy.

This third book is as good as the first two and wraps up the series neatly!

No comments:

Post a Comment